Sunday, October 29, 2017

UK: Muslims attack man for being a Christian

(Derby) Tajamal Amar is a Pakistani Christian who sought asylum in the UK from the intolerant Islam back in the mother country. He settled in the UK, found work and carried on with his life. Unfortunately for him, he didn't leave the religious bigots behind as they followed him across the world in which to continue their project of intolerance. Which is why he was attacked outside a restaurant and put into hospital by a gang of Muslims who objected to him affixing two poppies onto his car and for having a cross hanging from his rear view mirror.


Amar was parked outside the Red Chilli restaurant and chatting to his sister on the phone when he claims a group of men attacked and beat him until he was unconscious. He said:
"Several times, local Pakistani people in Derby have taken offence from the fact that I am Christian. When they first find out, many stop talking to me. My wife and I have often been shunned. On the day of my attack the visible display of a cross in my car and two poppies just below the front bonnet, triggered the violence against me.I fled from Pakistan to escape violence such as this, but more and more the same violence is coming into Britain.”
Wilson Chowdhry, Chairman of the British Pakistani Christian Association, said:
'This unprovoked attack on a Christian for simply displaying a cross and two large poppies is an example of the religious intolerance that some strands of radical Islam promote in Britain."