Monday, May 5, 2014

Islamic terrorists admit to kidnapping 233 young girls, say they will sell them into slavery for going to... school

(Nigeria) The left's favourite Islamic terrorist group inside Africa have finally admitted to attacking a school three weeks ago and kidnapping the entire female population. Their leader Abubakar Shekau has on video stated:
"The girls should not have been in school in the first place, but rather should get married.

Allah instructed me to sell them, they are his properties and I will carry out his instructions,"
Well, there you go there, then. Islam is not only a religion of peace, but magnanimous as well as righteous. Meanwhile, the bBC reports on the above story by blaming... the victims. Got to love the bBC, they so love promoting the view that Islam is a victim of the West, which is why they didn't report what the above blood thirsty prick really said:
“I abducted a girl at a Western education school and you are disturbed. I said Western education should end. Western education should end. Girls, you should go and get married, I will repeat this: Western education should fold up. I abducted your girls. I will sell them in the market, by Allah I will marry off a woman at the age of 12. I will marry off a girl at the age of nine,”