Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Man beheaded with a machete in the streets of London by two Muslims uttering 'Allahu Akbar'

(Woolwich) Today on the streets of South London a car ran into a man wearing a 'Help for Heroes' T-Shirt (Military charity), the two black men inside then got out and beheaded the man while uttering that most peaceful of phrases 'Allahu Akbar'. The two murderers their deadly deed done instead of running away,  hang around for the police to arrive and encourage bystanders to take their photos while they wait.

When armed police arrived at the scene they found themselves attacked by these two men, the first (brandishing a big knife) was simply shot by a Policewoman, the second found the gun he aimed at the police backfiring, resulting in him losing the fingers from his gun hand.

Reports have it that the victim was a soldier from the nearby army camp at Royal Artillery Barracks. Dark days indeed if, as I think, that Muslims are openly beheading British soldiers on the streets of England.

Meanwhile at the bBC, they are continuing to fog the story, and no doubt they will air an article where Muslims will be written up as victims by fearing a backlash.

Here is a running commentary from a bystander on his twitter feed:
Update: More details from The Telegraph:
When bystanders in John Wilson Street heard a car smashing into a street sign, they turned and saw what they thought were two black men trying to help a white man they had run over.

Instinctively, some started to head towards the chaotic scene in Woolwich, south east London, to offer help, or stopped their cars so they could call for an ambulance.

But what they were witnessing was not a suburban road accident, but the most brutal murder imaginable, as two Al-Qaeda inspired Islamic terrorists hacked at their victim “like a piece of meat” in an “animal” frenzy on the suburban pavement.

The soldier they had targeted was so badly butchered that it looked as if “they were trying to remove organs”, according to one man who saw the first terrorist murder on British soil in eight years.

When they finally finished beheading and mutilating the soldier’s body, they appeared to say a prayer “as if it was a sacrifice”, one witness said.

Police took so long to arrive at the scene that the killers casually paced up and down the street, their hands dripping with blood, making a series of pronouncements that were filmed by onlookers.

“We swear by almighty Allah we will never stop fighting you,” one of them said in a London accent.

It was 2.20 in the afternoon when Islamic terrorism returned to Britain’s streets and claimed its first victim since the 7/7 suicide bombings of 2005. [...]

An eyewitness called James saw two black men get out of the car and said: “We thought they were trying to help him, we thought they were involved in this crash.

“Then we saw two knives - a meat cleaver - they weren't small knives, they were like big kitchen knives used in a butchers. They were hacking at this poor guy. We saw the whole incident.

“We thought they were trying to remove organs. They were just hacking at him. Digging and digging and digging and digging. Horrendous.