Thursday, December 20, 2018

UK: What is it with Taxis drivers and...Rape.

(Preston) A taxis driver in Preston has been arrested after a video surfaced of him responding to another taxis driver who had converted to Christianity from Islam.



The video which was posted onto social media was reported to the police after the women who watched was concerned over the safety of the man who had converted to Christianity. The video contained the following statements:
  • “Any mother****** [who] wants to convert to Christianity, we’re both gonna f*** you up the a**.”
  • “Why are you f***ing converting for, you mother******s?”
  • “Why would you want to become a Christian?”

Since his arrest, the taxis driver has been sacked and has himself released another video where he apologises for this outburst:
“I’ve come to realize that I made several obnoxious, crude comments which I shouldn’t have made. I’m really sorry for the offense caused. I’ve got nothing against Christians. I’ve got a lot of Christian friends. I was brought up with Christians. I went to school with Christian friends and I play football with them on a regular basis. They will vouch for me that I’ve never done anything like this before. I sincerely apologize. I’ve always tried to be good to all people. I know some of you won’t see it that way but I do ask for forgiveness. I take all the comments back. Every single one of them. Forgiveness from all Christians for a start. I think I’ve upset a few Muslims as well. And I apologize for that from the bottom of my heart. People who know me know that I’m a happy chappy and I think my comments have gone out of context. I will not be making this mistake again. I apologize to everybody who has been affected by this.”

(Liverpool) 35 miles away from Liverpool, 35 year old Mohammed Tahir, has been jailed for 12 years, not for rape but for assault by penetration (really?) when he decided that his late night pick up who fell asleep in the back of his cab needed supporting internally .