Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Obama Leads Biden Chant Hours After Throwing Him Under the Bus

That's the Obama way.
(WFB) Mere hours after throwing his vice president under the bus at the third presidential debate, President Obama led supporters in a chant saluting Vice President Joe Biden. “I want everybody to understand this: I could not ask for a better partner than my vice president, Joe Biden,” Obama said at a Tuesday campaign rally in Dayton, Ohio. “There’s nobody who knows more about foreign policy than my vice president,” Obama continued. “There’s nobody who gives me better advice than my vice president. There’s nobody that you’d rather have in a foxhole with you when it matters than my vice president.” Obama pointedly said that Biden opposed the raid that killed Osama bin Laden during the foreign policy debate Monday night.