Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Special ops group attacks Obama over bin Laden bragging, leaks

I remember Obama's statement. He used "I", "me", "my" about 100 times.

Funny how business owners "didn't build that" but he single-handedly killed bin laden.
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A group of former U.S. intelligence and Special Forces operatives is set to launch a media campaign, including TV ads, that scolds President Barack Obama for taking credit for the killing of Osama bin Laden and argues that high-level leaks are endangering American lives. [...]

"Mr. President, you did not kill Osama bin Laden, America did. The work that the American military has done killed Osama bin Laden. You did not," Ben Smith, identified as a Navy SEAL, says in the film.

"As a citizen, it is my civic duty to tell the president to stop leaking information to the enemy," Smith continues. "It will get Americans killed."

More...