Friday, September 30, 2016

What Does Your Handwriting Say About You?

When I used to return home from school, I would have to spend at least an hour every day practising my handwriting with a fountain pen. For some strange reason, I actually enjoyed my time in the kitchen, and the result is, years down the line, I write very well, so much so, people actually buy me pens as presents. To me, there is something civilised about writing clearly and legibly. It is something everybody should be taught to do. I feel that people who take the time to put pen to paper actually care about to whom they are communicating with. Unfortunately, the computer age has seen writing standards fall, and instead of receiving a postcard from far off places (usually after the writer have returned home), we now receive a basic ubiquitous text (but to be fair, WhatsApp also allows you to receive video clips and photos). It pains me when I read application letters from people where their handwriting is atrocious. Anyway, I was clearing out my Internet favourites and came across this, which I would like to share with everybody. Enjoy.

What Does Your Handwriting Say About You?