Thursday, November 9, 2017

Israel: Boy George plays Israel, tells boycotter's: “I Go Where I Want”

(Tel Aviv)  British Pop Star Boy George commenced a world tour with his opening performance in Tel Aviv on Tuesday, which marked their first concert in Israel in 30 years.


The British star performed at Tel Aviv’s Menora Mivtachim Arena in a bright yellow outfit, adorned with Star of Davids, and a matching yellow hat. He was joined on stage by three other original members of the band Culture Club:

Boy George said the  band faced “abuse” for performing in Israel and one band member even refused to accompany them on the trip and play in the country. 
 “I love it here and it’s always a pleasure to be here!, There is such a mad vibe in this country. Whenever I go to Israel, people always say don’t go there, don’t go there. ‘F–k off, I go where I want We are here to perform miracles.”
I suppose thats one way to say it how it is.