Sunday, May 25, 2014

Why doesn't somebody state the bloody obvious regarding the shootings in Brussels?

(Belgium) So, yesterday, a nutter walked into the Jewish Museum in Brussels, pulled out a AK-47 and shot 2 people dead. Now, let's be honest here, I knew and no doubt you knew just what demographic this prick comes from. Yet to the media, he's an unknown. I mean, let's look again at the picture the police are using in which to identify this mass murderer.


Have a look at his hand? Does that look like the hand of a white man? No it doesn't. Now, unlike a lot of people who follow this blog, i have actually visited Brussels. (Kind of helped I lived in Düsseldorf.) Anyway, after parking my car at the far end of Brussels, I had to walk back towards the Bahnhof (train station) and in doing so, I had to walk through an Islamic ghetto. Put it this way, it was more Islamic than many Middle Eastern towns I have waked down. Now I, as a brown skinned person, felt uneasy walking down the street. That Ghetto isn't that far from the Jewish Museum, I'm talking minutes. not that hard for a relgious bigot to make his mark agaisnt non Muslims and to find safety amongst his own.

To be honest, as an unknown, I didn't have a lot to worry about, but I did. Yet, I am not Jewish, and yet the Jews around the world have more to fear from peaceful Muslims than I have. Yet with all this Islamic anti-Semitism, the media doesn't have the balls to call a spade a spade.