(US) Convicted Fort Hood shooter Nidal Hasan has written from death row that he is going on a “hunger strike” in which to get down to 99lbs in weight in which to protest “America’s hatred” for Sharia law.
#FortHood Shooter #SaysHe's Going on 'Hunger Strike' #Kansas #FortLeavenworth #Texas... https://t.co/sEgWE4wxie pic.twitter.com/IZLMxVe7XA— Military Trending (@militarylizer) April 1, 2017
Former Army psychiatrist, Hasan carried out a terror attackat Fort Hood, Texas in Nov 2009 which saw, 13 people killed and 32 others wounded. Hasan, a self-proclaimed “soldier of Allah,” was convicted on 13 charges of premeditated murder and 32 of attempted murder Aug. 23, 2013. Although the former Army Major is scheduled to be executed, it appears he plans to use the protracted appeals process to make a political statement.
Hasan’s civilian attorney John Galligan stated:
“They are looking at a “very lengthy appellate process -- initially via the military appellate courts … then on to the Supreme Court and thereafter through the tangled web of federal courts.”In reply Lt. Gen. Sean B. MacFarland, the commanding general at Fort Hood, issued a statement
“In the case of Major Nidal M. Hasan (redacted) … the sentence is approved and, except for that portion of the sentence pertaining to a Dismissal from the Service and being put to death, will be executed,”
• Criticizing or denying any part of the Quran is punishable by death.
• Criticizing Muhammad or denying that he is a prophet is punishable by death.
• Criticizing or denying Allah is punishable by death.
• A Muslim who becomes a non-Muslim is punishable by death.
• A non-Muslim who leads a Muslim away from Islam is punishable by death.
• A non-Muslim man who marries a Muslim woman is punishable by death.
• A man can marry an infant girl and consummate the marriage when she is 9 years old.
• Girls' clitoris should be cut (Muhammad's words, Book 41, Kitab Al-Adab, Hadith 5251).
• A woman can have 1 husband, who can have up to 4 wives; Muhammad can have more.
• A man can beat his wife for insubordination
• A man can unilaterally divorce his wife; a woman needs her husband's consent to divorce.
• A divorced wife loses custody of all children over 6 years of age or when they exceed it.
• Testimonies of four male witnesses are required to prove rape against a woman.
• A woman who has been raped cannot testify in court against her rapist(s).
• A woman's testimony in court, allowed in property cases, carries ½ the weight of a man's.
• A female heir inherits half of what a male heir inherits
• A woman cannot drive a car, as it leads to fitnah
• A woman cannot speak alone to a man who is not her husband or relative.
• Meat to eat must come from animals that have been sacrificed to Allah - i.e., be "Halal".
• Muslims should engage in Taqiyya and lie to non-Muslims to advance Islam.
Gee, what isn't there to hate.