Friday, April 10, 2015

Report: ISIS jihadists playing football with severed Palestinian head

(ABNA) The ISIS terrorists were seen playing football with a severed head as the militants have reported seized the Yarmouk refugee camp in Damascus.

According to the Palestinian eyewitnesses who fled the horrors of the terrorist group, they saw heads cut off and children killed in front of their parents.

Ibrahim Abdel Fatah, a 55-year-old refugee, told “We had heard of their cruelty from the television, but when we saw it ourselves… I can tell you, their reputation is well-deserved.”

Another teenager Palestinian refugee, Amjad Yaaqub, said he saw ISIS members “playing with a severed head as if it was a football”.

Yaaqub added “Daesh came to my home looking for my brother who’s in the Palestinian Popular Committees. They beat me until I passed out and left me for dead.”

More...