Saturday, June 16, 2018

US: Air Force Reserves kicks out stupid stupid woman over racist video

(St. Louis) For the life in me, I cannot understand this trend  for people to upload onto the net the most stupid things going. Take for example 20 year old waitress Tabitha Duncan of St. Louis, Missouri who a few days after joining the US airforce reserves decided to upload the following video onto social media.


Well that 5 seconds of fame, sure came back to bite her on the backside, when not only did the Airforce say, bye, bye there's the door, but so did her employer.  Naturally this racist woman has spoken to the media in which to tell her side of the story:

"I was intoxicated," she said. "I have black friends, I have black people in my family, I didn't mean it. I didn't know that I was being (recorded)."
Oh dear, she didn't mean it, she was drunk, she has black friends (not any more) she had blacks in her family and she didn't know she was being recorded. Christ even Joliet" Jake Blues didn't sound as contrite