Monday, August 28, 2017

UK: 5-year-old Christian girl fostered by Muslims now believes Christmas and Easter "are stupid" and that European women are "stupid and alcoholic"


(London) Hackney Council is in the news again for all the wrong reasons, yes the area of East London which has been turned into a Muslim Ghetto where Gun and knife crime, religious bigotry, Homophobia and Political fraud are rife is now in the spotlight over how social workers placed a 5-yaer-old Christian girl with strict Islamic foster parents who very quickly have brainwashed the child to their bigoted way of life.

The child, who is a native English speaker, spent the past six months in two Muslim households after being placed into foster care in Tower Hamlets, east London. Local authority reports describe how the little girl sobbed and begged not to be returned to her niqab-wearing carer’s home, telling a social worker: ‘They don’t speak English.’ Her mother offered to send her back from a home visit with her favourite meal - spaghetti carbonara - but the girl said it was banned because it contained bacon - which Muslims do not eat. The report documented an incident in which one of the girl's foster carers removed a necklace with a pendant of the Christian crucifix cross. They also encouraged the five-year-old to learn Arabic.(This is most disturbing as Islamic children are taught the Koran on a daily basis and it is written in...Arabic) More recently the girl told her that ‘Christmas and Easter are stupid’ and that ‘European women are stupid and alcoholic’.

Now, this subject grates with me as, I was taken into care from a Islamic family to a Christian one, the council set strict guidelines regards my so called faith. (Not seeming to notice that I was placed in care for my own safety away from Muslims) and until the age of 16, I was fed a non meat diet. Religion was a no no, and my white Christian social worker was replaced by a Muslim, (Who I stopped talking to after she tried to tell me that I had brought shame on the community and that I should return home) The thing was, I never saw myself as a Muslim (the reason behind my removal from the gay death cult) but the council did the right thing in which to preserve my so called heritage until I could make my own mind up. Yet when it comes to Muslims, it appears that the powers that be are more than happy to look the other way when it comes to Islamic proselytizing and the worse part, nobody will get their hand slapped for allowing this to happen.