Sunday, February 24, 2019

US: Teen pledges allegiance to ISIS , pops across to local cop shop bringing a knife to a gunfight.

(Fountains Hill) The police in Maricopa County Arizona have released a bodycam video of the shooting of 18 year old  Ismail Hamed outside a  police sub station.
On the 5th of January  Ismail Hamed rang 911 twice and speaking to the operator said:
“My name is Ismail Hamed, I live in Fountain Hills, and I owe my allegiance to the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria. I just want a cop to come real quick and I want to deal with them.”
So Maricopa County Sheriff’s Sgt. Brandon Wells was sent along and on getting out of his vehicle he found Ismail waiting for him, when asked for ID, he proceeded to start to throw stones at Officer Wells, he then pulls a knife and advances on the officer despite being told not to at gunpoint. 2 shots later and the old adage of never bringing a knife to a gun fight was substantiated.


Ismail Hamed, has now been charged with two counts of terrorism under Arizona law, two counts of aggravated assault on a police officer and one count of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.